On the home page there is a blue box that says customise channels, just select your UK region (this sets up your regional BBC/ITV channels) and your system (i.e. Freeview, Sky, Virgin). On the next screen you will be able to individually select each channel. This feature can also be found by going to “My Channels” in the top navigation under the Home tab.
Articles in this section
- My question isn't answered here. How can I contact you?
- Why does TVGuide not default to the current time?
- Why is channel [obscure channel] not available?
- Why does my channel selection not save?
- How do I remove a channel?
- How do I create a profile?
- Why does BBC3, BBC4 not come up even after I select it in my channel list?