Channel saving relies on cookies, if you have them switched off your channel settings will not be saved. (You can switch on cookies just for TVGuide in Internet Explorer - Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Privacy tab -> Sites -> enter 'www.tvguide.co.uk' and click allow). You can retrieve your channel settings, if you have saved your email address with your profile by clicking “My Channels” in the top navigation under the Home tab, and then logging in.
Articles in this section
- My question isn't answered here. How can I contact you?
- Why does TVGuide not default to the current time?
- Why is channel [obscure channel] not available?
- Why does my channel selection not save?
- How do I remove a channel?
- How do I create a profile?
- Why does BBC3, BBC4 not come up even after I select it in my channel list?